Monday, January 14, 2008

NEWSFLASH: There is no Tony Parker Jr. | Just a bunch of Pasta



Evaandtony Recent photos of Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria sporting what appeared to be the early stages of a baby bump were actually showing what was the after-effects of a large lunch, Eva says. The 32-year-old admits that she's gained weight lately, and says its the Hollywood writers strike that is to blame.

I've just gained weight from being on strike. My publicist sends me a picture. She's like, 'So they're saying you're pregnant, you have a baby bump.' I'm like, 'I just finished eating.' I had no bump. I just ate pasta and Italian and my pants were too tight and I totally have a gut. But this pregnancy thing, we're just laughing our butts off, cause I really just had a fat day.

Eva married NBA player Tony Parker in July. She revealed recently that the two disagree on a timeline for having a baby, and elaborated on her rationale for holding off on becoming pregnant.

I want to work hard now so when I do have children I can just kind of enjoy them later.

Source: OK!




No comments: