Saturday, December 22, 2007

MAGIC JOHNSON talks and talks and talks...

Is it me or does Magic Johnson talk a lot?

Like the great non debater, just yappin'...lol


I hear him on Inside the NBA and stuff, you ask him simple questions and he will give you the 10 minute answer, like asking a mechanic what's wrong with your car, the mechanic goes off on things you don't care about or know about but throughout you feel like he is trying to upsell you something. lol

I love Magic, but I love my ears too. 


When I see Magic on TV or he is about to answer a question, I just grab my Cliff Notes Guide to Magic.

For instance, I was sitting next to Magic and Denzel and Denzel asked him, "What do you want to drink, Magic?"



Magic goes into a 10 minute answer about how the Lakers get more $$$ from Pepsi than Coca Cola and how he owns 23 Fatburgers in Los Angeles and they only serve Coke there because he prefers Diet Coke over Pepsi.



He keeps going on about how his Magic Johnson Theatres only serve Pepsi over Coca Cola and that he likes the Great Debaters but wonders how soft drinks would of tasted in that era.



Magic finally goes: I'll just have water.



MAGIC JOHNSON: The Great Non Debater


lol





No comments: