Thursday, December 20, 2007

BENO UDRIH introduces a new line of tube socks...

LAND OF THE LOST, CA - Beno Udrih launched his new one legged player socks called, "Vlade" after his childhood idol, Vlade Divac.

"I wanted to honor a very special person who was here before me and had great style like all of us Serbs," stated Beno as he scratch and sniffed his leg.

Vlade Divac was honored when told, "Look I didn't know Horry was there waiting for the ball -- oh the sock? --- Yea, that's gooch."

The Vlade is only available in black and only for the left leg.


"We wanted this to be affordable to all the inner city kids in Serbia and Eastern Sacramento, wherever that is," stated Beno, "Growing up, I only had 1 good pair of tube socks and saved them for my right foot. I wanted to bring that magic back with the Vlade."


The matching Spurs road basketball shoes are available at spurs.com.



In a bit of a controversy, Allen Iverson plans to sue since he believes the Vlade tube sock is too similar to his Iverson's Arm Sleeve.
"We talkin' about socks, socks. Socks. Grown ass man and we talkin' about socks," an angry Iverson stated. "Get out of my fucking face but I tell you one thing, that boy is gonna get a sock up his ass."


Borat has also filed a motion to sue in
Kazakhstan. "I like Beno. I like Sex," stated Borat, "Jew stole my idea but not Pam. Hi-Five!"





"They are all haters," Beno tells us as he hand washes his Vlade. "Look at this stain, no seriously, look at this stain --- and the sweet smell from my hairy leg, this is what it's all about!"


Beno plans to release more socks as the season goes by but it depends on local Sacramento night clubs ability to sponsor the official release parties.

No comments: