Wednesday, December 19, 2007

CLAY BENNETT in new SEATTLE XMAS SHOW!



Clay Bennett in his Seattle office.
"I play Golf, thats what I do here."



SEATTLE - Clay Bennett is a mysterious man but also a very generous one.

Tonight's Christmas benefit show at Seattle's Little Theatre will feature the Sonics owner portraying one of the infamous Christmas characters of all time.

Trying to make good with the fine citizens of Seattle, he sponsored the Christmas event with his debit card. "I didn't go for the points this time." Bennett states.

"What better way to show that I care than to sponsor this in cash?" added Bennett.

"Moving the team to Oklahoma is the greatest gift I can get for christmas, I wanted to show the people of Seattle that I care about their feelings and that's why I'm donating all proceeds from the Christmas show to the Oklahoma City children hospitals, Seattle fans should be proud."

"It will be fun to portray a character that I admired all my life." quips Bennett.

TMZ Video from Bennett's Show

CLAY BENNETT in new SEATTLE XMAS SHOW

No comments: